Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She's Home!


Aside from being handsome, Nurse Larry is also an enforcer.
He would like to remind you that it is very important for his miracle patient to get the rest she needs.
Remember:
Please give Rose the weekend to get settled in
Always call before a visit
Postpone your visit if you are ill or don't feel well (as her immune system is weak)
Don't hesitate to ask Nurse Larry for advice. Nurse Larry knows best.

Thank you again for everything you've done for Mom- all of your prayers, all of your visits, calls, flowers, cards. We are so thankful that she made it back home so quickly!

I'm sure she's already in bed snuggling with her KittyGirl.
We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! For those of us who find it difficult to follow instructions, these to help make life easier for you, Rose, and Larry, will be followed perfectly (I hope) because we love you both so much. You have both been such troopers through this entire ordeal, far be it for all of your friends to mess this wonderful success story up!

So.....with all of this, we will just keep the prayers going for rest, rest, and more rest for the recovery period and all of that rest for both of you without any road blocks thrown in for excitement! I might even suggest that you take your phone off the hook but that may be too cruel and might even bring on a riot so I guess that isn't a good idea.

May God continue to hold you both in His loving arms and give you peace and comfort as He watches over you.

Love ya,
Carroll

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home and snuggleing with KittyGirl and of course Nurse Larry WhippleWaddy. I won't call you but if you want to you can call me if you want to. Love you and rest up. Sandi

Anonymous said...

Wahoo....glad you're home. I hope your recovery continues to be nothing shy of the best! I hope all of you get a well deserved good nights rest. None of us are more than a phone call away. Good night my dear friends and sleep well. My love to all.
Debbie E.

Anonymous said...

Larry does make a good lookin nurse.Hope kitty girl will help give you rest. Don't over do, I know you! Your not healed yet so
take care. Love u "significant other'.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your hottie nurse & special treatment!!! Rest up & I hope to see you real soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful news that you are now at home, Rose. I love that picture of Nurse Larry. You both get some rest and cuddle with KittyGirl. Love you all!
Toni