Tuesday, January 20, 2009

letter from a friend

Monday 1/19 @ 12:15PM
Sheila Evans wrote this note while waiting for my mom to get out of surgery.

Rose -

We are all sitting around in a circle talking about how talented you are! We are all envious of all your creative talents. We've talked about how it will be very hard to keep you down and resting and we are guessing how long it will be before you are back in S.S. We all say not too long for sure. I told them that not this many people would be at my funeral, much less surgery. You really have a lot of precious friends and they are here now. We are ready for you to be out of surgery now. It's been long enough. We figured when you woke up, you would chew the doctor out for taking so long. I love you Rose and cannot wait until I can talk to you again. Hopefully, that will be very very soon, like in a couple of hours. I will finish this by talking to you in person.

No comments: