Saturday, January 24, 2009

Technical Questions Answered:

Several of you have not posted a comment because you've been having difficulties.
Here is how you do it:
First click on the "Comments" at the bottom of the post you just read.
It looks like this:
You would click "3 comments"
It will take you to a new pop-out screen where you can read the comments that were made or be the first to post one.
It looks like this:


Now, write your post in the box. Make sure you sign your name at the end of your comment!

Next, you complete the word verification part.
It looks like this:

Notice that under "Choose Identity" there are 4 options.
Select "Anonymous" by clicking on the circle.

Then click on the large orange "PUBLISH POST' at the very bottom.

Hope that helps!
Now, POST A COMMENT!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Alway a teacher! Tell your hubby thanks for the updates earlier. Much appreciated!

Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose,
Remember those curls we had to have? And the fake sideburns Louie BOUGHT to look like Larry?? Boy, were those the days! 38 years of wonderful times!

A bump in the road is just what this is, a fixable one with the right medicine, so hang tight, this too shall pass.

Bet those mashed potatoes were good, huh? You waited a long time for them.

Love ya lots, keep smiling and "passing gas" every little bit helps!

Prayers,
Peggy and Louie

angela said...

Peggy- I would LOVE a photo of Louie sporting those sideburns. I LOVE that story. Dad told me about how they were at work once and Louie was sweating a little and his fake sideburn started rolling up on him!

Anonymous said...

HI Girlfreind, Hope your fever is down by now. You are in my prayers and on my mind. I didn't expect to see your backside walking down the hall. By the way loved your tattoo. See you soon. Your Friend In Christ, Lenda Davis

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweet Rose,

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers daily. You looked great on Friday, when I came by to see you and I love the pictures that the girls are posting of your progress daily.

Please hurry and get well soon, since I need my "giggle buddy" back! I miss you so much. You always made me laugh, especially when we went to the movies and I could hear you giggling, even when I wasn't sure what you were giggling about.

Hopefully, this will come through, since I sent one on Thursday and it is still in outer space

I love you and miss you,
God Bless You,
Love and Hugs and Prayers,
Marlise.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, Thrilled to hear about you BM. Don't you have anything better than that. Glad you doing better. Hope to see you soon. Love and Hugs, Lenda