Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mrs. Whipple is Walking

So, I'm stuck at home tonight, but dad called earlier and said that Daneker came to visit again. He took out her NG tube (the large one stuck in her nose that was draining her stomach). He took her off oxygen AND he completely removed her bandages.
Dad had quite a different reaction to the incision. He thinks it's enormous!

Anyway, the most exciting news is that Daneker told mom she was "taking a walk today".
I haven't talked to dad since this afternoon, but I imagine Kelli will update once she's arrived tonight.

Daneker said she looks incredible to be out of surgery only two days.
Daneker said that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose,

I knew they wouldn't be able to keep you down long. You'll be doing the 2 step before you know it!

I am anxious every day to see your progress and see the pictures of you. You are doing so well, and don't give make-up a second thought, you never needed it!

It is wonderful to hear of all the many friends that you have made there and I know they will take good care of you, and Larry and the girls.

This blog is a God send for those of us that want so desperately to be with you, thank you Kelli and Angela!!

Hugs and kisses, only wish I was there to give them to you in person.

Love ya,
Peggy and Louie, too.