Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Now Have Video!



The room was pretty dark. So, I hope you can view this without any problems.

I've recorded several more messages from dad, but we'll start with the serious one (because dad is never serious).

Watch that and then read this:

The night nurse, Ebony, just came in to check the epidural, get her blood pressure and administer her meds. She also listened to her heart and took her temperature. Mom has a bit of a fever- 100.5 Daneker said no Tylenol until her fever reaches 101.5 or higher.
She'll go for one more walk before bed, maybe. She asked about getting some more pain medicine and the nurse said she'd look at her chart to see when she last had the Dilaudid. She hadn't had any pain medicine since 11am! She's really been toughing it out.

So, she took two laps around the nurses' station. I'm so proud of her! I have the cutest photo to post but I can't upload it until I get home. Check back later for more images.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good job Dad and Angela! Video looks great!! Looking forward to seeing an updated picture of Mom.

Shelia said...

Hey Larry, you looking and talking like a cool dude man. Hey Rose. Hope you both get a little sleep tonight and Rose don't even think about stirring up some excitement. Love ya,Shelia

angela said...

Shelia- that is EXACTLY what I said to him... that he looked like a cool dude.
Wait until you see the other ones. He's such a hoot.

Shelia said...

Angela-your mom is so blessed to have your dad by her side. I've told her several times how blessed she is and she always tears up and says yes, she knows. Larry, you are one blessed man to have Rose. She spoils you and she loves doing it! I can't wait until she is back to her old self,bugging me to go walking when I don't want to go. I miss us going to antique malls together also. I'm sure it won't be too much longer, then we will have to go clothes shopping because she will be so skinny. Love ya,Shelia